Sunday, May 18, 2008

Final evaluation - Afif Al-Massih

My job was to help Matthew Cheater as defence minister. I really enjoyed using the computers to blog and to make vidoes, and to pod cast. I didnt not enjoy the speechs because people were getting loud and not giving people a chance to speak, but thats politics. I found that writing my defence policy was diffulct because i did not know where to start. After going on the internet and looking at real defence policis i started going with my policy and evenutally finish it. I gave it to my party and everyone look at it and it was published on our website. It was really fun and good to beable to use the internet to blog, make vidoes and make podcasts. Overall i really enjoyed this assessment task and would enjoy doing something like this again.

Afif Al-Massih

No comments: